Thursday, January 1, 2009
2008's never coming back.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!! :DDDDDDD
We've had a lot of fun what with the ups & downs, haven't we?
But 2008 is officially over, and we're starting our Sec 3 life soon.
In like what, a matter of 2 days?
I don't know how many of you have actually finished the homework
But whatever
Cause the New Year has just begun.
And with that, I hope you guys will continue to treasure and remember
Every single moment that we've spent together as C2'0708.
Cause none of it is coming back.
It's gonna be an even tougher year but just stay strong and have faith, k?
Always believe in yourselves and know that we're always here for each other.
Although we're all sad to part,
Just know that C2'0708 will be in our hearts always. (:
I LOVE YOU, 2C2'08!!!
<333333
-Diyan.
12:05 AM